These terms and conditions and the Web Site Disclaimers apply to use of the Albion England Web Site.
By accessing this Web Site and/or placing an order You agree to be bound by both these Terms and Conditions and the Web Site Disclaimers. Please read through the Terms and Conditions carefully and then print a copy for future reference. If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Web Site Disclaimers, You may not use or access this Web Site.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
1. These terms and conditions shall govern the use of purchase of Goods to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions
2. These terms and conditions supersede all terms and conditions and shall replace any terms and conditions previously notified to You
3. No variation to these terms and conditions shall be binding on Us unless agreed in writing between You and one of Our authorised representatives.
4. Our employees and/or agents are not authorised to make any representations or warranties concerning the Goods unless confirmed by Us in writing.
5. You acknowledge that You do not rely on any representation and/or warranty that has not been made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued custom shall be deemed to be Your acceptance of any modification which will apply to any subsequent orders placed by You.
7. We will not keep a copy of Our Contract with You and therefore, you should print off and keep a copy of these terms and conditions, being Our Contract with You, for Your records.
8. An order is only accepted by email upon receipt of an order confirmation from the buyer. Order confirmation is final and no changes to the order can be made. The saddle will be made to the order confirmation.
9. Template orders are required on the Albion Template system with all required information completed.
10. The Seller reserves the right by giving notice to the Buyer at any time before delivery to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost to the Seller which is due to any factor beyond the control of the Seller (such as, without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation, alteration of duties, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture)or to any change in delivery dates, quantities or specifications for the Goods which is requested by the Buyer, or any delay caused by any instructions of the Buyer or failure of the Buyer to give the Seller adequate information or instructions.
11. When you place an order to purchase a product from Albion England, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
12. Lead times are given as an estimate and may be subject to change.
13. Accounts placed ‘On Stop’ or overdue will result in orders you have placed on the system will be frozen and not carry on through the production process. Once payment is received the order will be released but they will be delayed from the time originally quoted.
14. We shall have the right to refuse to accept any orders placed for Goods
15. You shall be responsible for the accuracy of an order and for giving Us any information necessary for Us to perform the Contract.
16. No order for Goods shall be deemed accepted by Us until we send an order confirmation e-mail to You.
17. Goods are subject to availability. If We are unable to supply You with the Goods due to the fact that they are out of stock, We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible. You will be given the option of (i) waiting until the Goods are in stock when We will perform the Contract; (ii) choosing Goods of an equivalent price and quality or (iii) cancelling Your affected order and obtaining a full refund if We have already received payment from You for the cancelled Goods.
18. We do try to make sure that all details contained within the Albion systems are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion that there is an error, We will advise You about it as soon as possible.
19. Please note that any details and/or specifications of the Goods produced by Us (including but not limited to any photographs of the Goods) are intended as a guide and only give a general approximation of the Goods. For example, the actual colour of the Goods may vary from the colour in the accompanying photograph depending on Your monitor display.
20. We will not accept orders for the Goods from anyone under the age of 18 years.
21. Delivery dates and times are estimates only and not guaranteed. They are also subject to any matter beyond our control. If you do not receive a delivery from Us, please notify Us as soon as possible.
22. You shall have no right to reject goods and no right to rescind the Contract for late delivery unless the due date for delivery has passed and You have served Us written notice requiring the Contract to be performed and giving Us not less than 14 days in which to do so and the notice has not been complied with.
23. We shall not be required to fulfil orders for Goods in the sequence in which they are placed.
24. Goods delivered outside of the UK may be subject to customs and import duties. You are responsible for payment of these duties. If charges are levied in Your country and You do not pay them You may prevent delivery of Your order and We are not liable for this non-delivery. If You do not pay these duties and do not receive the Goods because of this, You will remain liable for the purchase price of the Goods and any delivery charges. If the Goods were returned to Us because You have not paid the duties, We may charge You for the cost of returning the Goods, including any customs duties and shipping costs.
25. Risk in the Goods shall pass to You at the time of delivery. Delivery shall be deemed to occur at the time when the Goods arrive at the delivery address provided by you.
26. If You discover the Goods are faulty, you must notify us of the defect within 7 days of the date of delivery or within a reasonable period of time of discovery (if the defect was not apparent).
27. We may ask You to return the Goods to us for inspection before We send You a replacement or repair the Goods.
28. We shall have no liability to You for any loss of profits, business or revenue, damage to goodwill, economic and/or other loss that was not reasonably foreseeable at eh time You entered into this Contract.
29. Nothing in this Contract shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury due to Our negligence, fraud and/or any of Your statutory rights which may not be excluded or limited due to You acting as a consumer and/or due to any applicable law.
30. NO waiver by Us of any breach of this Agreement shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same provision or other provision.
31. All third-party rights are excluded and no third party shall have any right to enforce this Agreement.
32. The laws of England and Wales shall govern the contract between Us and any dispute between Us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.